In additions to providing office appointments, we provide a full range of mobile services. We can see you in the comfort and convenience of your own environment, including:
- Private Residences
- Retirement and Assisted Living Communities
- Adult Day Care Communities
- Hospitals and Wellness Centers
In-home Care allows your hearing care specialist to take an in-depth look at how your hear in your natural environment. In turn, we can provide a broader range of services including:
- Assessing Hearing and Communications Strategies
- Demonstrating Hearing Instruments and Assistive Listening Devices
- Installing Amplification Accessories for your Phone, Television, Etc.
We currently see patients in private residences and community settings throughout Pinellas, West Pasco and Hernando Counties. Some of the communities we provide care in include:
- St. Marks Village
- Oaks of Clearwater
- Cares Elfers Senior Center - Open to the public - 3rd Monday of each month from 10:00 am to 11:00 am, except on holidays.
- Cares Rao Musunuru Senior Enrichment Center - Open to the public - the 1st and 4th Monday of each month from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, except on holidays.
- Atria Baypoint Village
- Atria Windsor Woods
- Atria Evergreen Woods
- Heritage Pines Golf and County club
- The Wellington