Call Us Today!
- Free Hearing Screenings
- A hearing screening detects the presence of hearing loss. If it is determined that you have hearing loss, a comprehensive evaluation will be recommended.
- Complete Hearing Evaluations
- During your evaluation, we will establish the cause and degree of your hearing loss, and determine whether or not it can be treated. We spend ample time during these evaluations to ensure we provide you with the best recommendations possible to address your hearing needs.
- Ear Wax Removal as part of your hearing evaluation
- Complimentary ear was removal is performed as part of your hearing evaluation.
- Hearing Aid Repair and Adjustments
- Many hearing aid repairs and adjustments can be performed in our office. If your instrument(s) must be repaired by the manufacturer, we are able to send the aid(s) out to various manufacturers and all-make labs.
- Selection and Fitting of Hearing Devices
- We our an independent company and therefore can recommend hearing devices from all top hearing instrument manufacturers. We spend ample time selecting a device that will meet the needs of your hearing loss, lifestyle and budget.
- Hearing Instrument Demostration and Trials
- We provide free hearing device demonstrations in our office. In addition, you can try your hearing instruments in your own environment risk free for up to 30 days.
- Custom Earmolds
- We dispense a variety of custom earmolds, including: Hearing Protection Molds, Electronic Hunting Devices, Swim molds, Musician Plugs and Earmolds for your personal listening devices (ipod, iphone, andriod, etc)
- Counseling and Rehabilitation
- Having extensive training in audiologic counseling and aural rehabilitation, we incorporate these services into each and every appointment. We find our patients' success is enhanced as a result of our personalized treatment plans.
- In-Home Appointments
- We are able to provide a full range of hearing services in the comfort of your own environment. Please see our Mobile Services section for more information.